For the purposes of this form, there are two types of outings.
Small Group Outings
- Are for groups smaller than the whole club.
- They can't count as a calendar meeting because the whole group can't come and you need a leader for a meeting.
- If and only if a leader is among the group may the attendees count the outing as attending a meeting that month.
Full Group Outings
- Count as a meeting for the month
- Need to accommodate the entire club. (Sometimes that will be 30 pups and 60 humans.)
- Need to have sufficient parking. (30 dogs, 30 cars)
Where do you want to go? What is the venue?
Requirements for a full-club outing
Who is giving this suggestion?